Confused as to how use player icons in tourneys at all

General discussion of PokerTracker 3.

Moderator: Moderators

Confused as to how use player icons in tourneys at all

Postby Naughty Lucy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:20 pm

Anyone,

Help! I thought I saw that we could now use player icons in tourneys. Can someone point me to or tell me the basics at least? Would really like to use these. And by the way, what do the topic icons stand for? When I hover over them, nothing comes up. Very much appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Naughty Lucy

P.S. And I will stick to this post only for replies (since now I know the specific problem to deal with!)
Naughty Lucy
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Re: Confused as to how use player icons in tourneys at all

Postby Naughty Lucy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:23 pm

I just realized this is in the wrong section. I should have put it in the PT3 section. Not sure if I should redo it there or if it can be moved there by admin...

Naughty Lucy
Naughty Lucy
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Re: Confused as to how use player icons in tourneys at all

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:56 am

You can't yet add them to the HUD - is that what you mean?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests