Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby Leewah » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm

If I register for tournaments (MTT & SnG on Pokerstars and Full Tilt Poker) and Begin Auto Import, the HH are loaded fine and operates as expected.

If I already have Auto Import running and start playing some new tournaments, PT3 does not automatically pick up these new tournaments. I need to Stop Auto Import and then Being Auto Import again for the newly registered tournaments to be recognised.

How do I get PT3 to automatically detect newly registered tournaments and import the HH without stopping and starting the Auto Import?
Leewah
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 am

Re: Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:38 am

PT3 should find any new hand history files that are created while auto import is running.
What version of Mac OS do you have?
What version of PT3 are you using? (see the title bar of PT3)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby Leewah » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 am

Currently running OS X 10.5.8 with PT3 3.07.2 beta.

The last version of PT3 I was using was absolutely fine with picking up new tournaments once the Auto Import was running. Just became a problem after I installed 3.07.2.

Just a bit annoying having to stop and start Auto Import after each tournament starts so the hands are recorded.

After stopping and starting Auto import after the tournament has started, the HH are imported fine.
Leewah
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 am

Re: Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 am

That's odd - it's still working OK for me in 3.07.2, although I have 10.6.
I will let our Mac development team know about this and see if they have any ideas.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:50 am

Please report your problem too - your log files might let us see what is going on.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:51 am

Is the hand history file being created when you start playing if Auto Import is running, or is it only created when you stop/start the import?
(Please add this info to your ticket, Thanks)
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby Leewah » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:16 am

I have submitted a Support Ticket as suggested and attached as much information as I can. Hopefully it's enough.
Leewah
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 am

Re: Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 am

Thanks it's much appreciated.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby wonderdog78 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:48 am

Hey guys any updates on this from the dev team?

I have exactly the same problem.

Mac OSX 10.6.8
PT v3.13.4 beta

MOST of the time it doesn't pick up new tournaments. If I'm lucky, some days (like 5% of the time), it will pick up everything new automatically.

It's really annoying especially when I'm playing 16 tables and have to restart import every time.
wonderdog78
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 10:44 am

Re: Auto Import of new tournaments for 3.07.2 on OSX

Postby kraada » Thu May 03, 2012 10:54 am

I have not heard of this issue being a problem in quite some time. Please make certain you are running our latest beta version and, if you still have this problem, please report it so that we can investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests