is there an indicator that

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: is there an indicator that

Postby PeymanH » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:34 pm

okay it took it,
but now it does not show on stats when I go back to Configure HUD
am I suppose to do anything else to it before it shows up there?
and does it show up under the same name I we named it ? (which is:cnt_f_check_t_raise) ?
PeymanH
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 am

Re: is there an indicator that

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 am

That expression is a "column", not a statistic. You will need to build both columns (that I gave you earlier, but with tourney_at the start of each database field) and then build a statistic to use them.
Please see the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics that I linked you to, which has a walk-through of how to build a statistic from column expressions like these.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: is there an indicator that

Postby PeymanH » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:15 am

okay,
as far as updating cache, if I close out of PT and then log back in, will it automatically get updated?
because that might be why, I don't really know how to update cache.
PeymanH
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:52 am

Re: is there an indicator that

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 am

To update the cache, click Database --> Housekeeping and leave just "Update Cache" ticked with your databases highlighted and click Begin.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Previous

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests