Page 1 of 1

Different titles for same level

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:07 pm
by WhiteRider
I have now imported my Full Tilt hands into the same DB I have my Party hands.
I have hands at 0.50/1 at both sites, but 2 levels have been created: $0.50/$1.00 and $0.50/$1.
I realise it is probably to do with how the individual sites specify their levels, but I would think it makes sense to have a standard definition in PT3?

I guess you'll know how/why this happens, so I won't create a ticket unless you want a HH from each?

Re: Different titles for same level

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:37 pm
by Josh
Is one level for one site and the other for the other site?

Re-read more carefully. It looks like that's the case. I'll make them both the same.

Re: Different titles for same level

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:21 pm
by WhiteRider
[quote="Josh"aqb]Is one level for one site and the other for the other site?[/quoteaqb]
Yes, correct.
$0.50/$1.00 party
$0.50/$1 full tilt