HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

Postby burjennio » Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Sorry if this has been answered but ive been looking about this site after googling for a good hour and couldnt find an answer to this problem so hopefully someone can help, im sure its a pretty simple thing.

Im on Paddy Power, and my HUD loads up fine when Ive just booted up the laptop but as soon as I get moved tables in a MTT the HUD disappears and I have to restart the laptop before they return. The stats continue to be recorded however so PT3 is still running fine, ive also disabled the AC settings just to make sure its not interfering but Im using Windows 7 so i dont think thats an issue.

Any advice would be appreciated
burjennio
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 am

This is a known issue with iPoker - if you stop and restart Auto Import, PT3 should put the HUD on the new table though, you don't need to entirely restart the laptop.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

Postby burjennio » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Sorry I didnt post that I tried that as it was something that happened on another I-Poker site and at that time it worked but on Paddy Power as soon as I am moved tables in the MTT no amount of stopping and starting the auto import or turning Poker Tracker off and on again helps.
burjennio
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Then please report the problem so that we can look into it further - stopping and restarting auto import should definitely get the HUD back for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

Postby burjennio » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Bump

I hadnt been playing for a couple of months but the advice I got last time was to make sure I was using the most recent addition of PT3. I have downloaded the latest Beta version earlier today but I have the same problem as soon as I have been moved tables in the MTT. I have tried stopping starting auto import as well as the stop/start HUD button with no success.
burjennio
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Did you create the ticket as directed in the link? Your log files will clearly show your version of PT3.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests