Page 1 of 1

HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 pm
by burjennio
Sorry if this has been answered but ive been looking about this site after googling for a good hour and couldnt find an answer to this problem so hopefully someone can help, im sure its a pretty simple thing.

Im on Paddy Power, and my HUD loads up fine when Ive just booted up the laptop but as soon as I get moved tables in a MTT the HUD disappears and I have to restart the laptop before they return. The stats continue to be recorded however so PT3 is still running fine, ive also disabled the AC settings just to make sure its not interfering but Im using Windows 7 so i dont think thats an issue.

Any advice would be appreciated

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 am
by kraada
This is a known issue with iPoker - if you stop and restart Auto Import, PT3 should put the HUD on the new table though, you don't need to entirely restart the laptop.

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:59 pm
by burjennio
Sorry I didnt post that I tried that as it was something that happened on another I-Poker site and at that time it worked but on Paddy Power as soon as I am moved tables in the MTT no amount of stopping and starting the auto import or turning Poker Tracker off and on again helps.

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:21 pm
by kraada
Then please report the problem so that we can look into it further - stopping and restarting auto import should definitely get the HUD back for you.

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm
by burjennio
Bump

I hadnt been playing for a couple of months but the advice I got last time was to make sure I was using the most recent addition of PT3. I have downloaded the latest Beta version earlier today but I have the same problem as soon as I have been moved tables in the MTT. I have tried stopping starting auto import as well as the stop/start HUD button with no success.

Re: HUD disappears when I change table in MTT

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:35 pm
by kraada
Did you create the ticket as directed in the link? Your log files will clearly show your version of PT3.