Page 1 of 2
Error Im Getting

Posted:
Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:16 am
by kcannon
Im getting an error that says, "This is an older database. Imports and some reports may not work properly, Create a new database.
So I go to create a new database but then How do i get it so the old one isnt active so I can delete it?
NVM, i think I got it
Re: Error Im Getting

Posted:
Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:26 am
by Josh
I haven't gotten around to adding the "Set Active" button on the Database Management window. For now, you have to close the window, go to the Database menu and set the active database.
Re: Error Im Getting

Posted:
Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:13 am
by kcannon
I am also still getting the error where a hand history being imported crashes the PT3, I will create another ticket with it, to show you guys...
Re: Error Im Getting

Posted:
Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:00 am
by Clean
Hi, I'm getting the same error. Only have one database and it's selected as the default db, as well as the active one.
The error doesn't really do anything other than beep at me every time I boot pt, but it's a little annoying ;)
Re: Error Im Getting

Posted:
Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:45 am
by Josh
You need to create a new database. Either the active database is an older one, or it's corrupt.
Re: Error Im Getting

Posted:
Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:14 pm
by Clean
I guess it must be corrupted then since I made the new db when I got the PT3 beta.
How does this happen and can it be fixed?
Re: Error Im Getting

Posted:
Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:09 pm
by Josh
Try creating a new database and see if you get the same message.
Re: Error Im Getting

Posted:
Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:11 am
by Clean
yep, still gives me the error.
Re: Error Im Getting

Posted:
Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:35 am
by Josh
Reinstall PT3. Make sure you close it prior to reinstalling.
Re: Error Im Getting

Posted:
Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:36 am
by Clean
Uninstalled PT3 beta 2, reinstalled PT3 beta 3, still getting the error.