Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby Masakik86 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 am

Bodog built in hand grabber doesn't work for tournaments
Masakik86
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby tarix » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:58 am

Which tournament?

(We have a tester who plays tournaments on Bodog everyday and I haven't heard him report any issues yet.)
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby zubs1aa » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 am

FWIW it worked fine in tourneys today for me - but I was using .1 beta. I didn't update to .2 until just now... if that makes any difference tarix
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby dtodd97 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Mine only works til my table changes. Then I either get nothing or all the stats from the 1st table just frozen there.
dtodd97
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby zubs1aa » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:01 am

dtodd97 wrote:Mine only works til my table changes. Then I either get nothing or all the stats from the 1st table just frozen there.


THat's normal. you need to close and reopen the table for the stats to continue.

PT guys, .2 worked fine for me in dog tournies today, except for teh not showing stats for all prior hands with other players, displayed this sess only as already reported elsewhere
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby tarix » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:04 am

zubs1aa wrote:
dtodd97 wrote:Mine only works til my table changes. Then I either get nothing or all the stats from the 1st table just frozen there.


THat's normal. you need to close and reopen the table for the stats to continue.


They don't update the window title when the table number changes so the hud can't find the new table.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby Masakik86 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 am

Hmm, mine doesn't work at all. Not sure why... Using Win7 run as admin. Its worked before awhile back. Doesn't grab any hands just keeps saying importing 0 hands.
Masakik86
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 am

Please restart PT3 with logging enabled, reproduce and report this problem and we will investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby drinkxyz » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:24 am

Hi, I am having a problem with Bodog tournament HUD. Actually I had a problem before that I just accepted, which was that if I changed tables the HUD would not pick up on it, causing me to have to close the table and reopen it. Now it is worse. When I Begin Auto Import the HUD shows up as it should, but very quickly -- one hand? two hands? - not sure) -- the HUD for the Bodog MTT table disappears. FTP and PS MTT's running simultaneously, unaffected. Restarting the HUD didn't work, and neither did restarting only Bodog Site Auto-Import. I only play one Bodog MTT a week (Sunday), but I was hoping to have it figured out for this weekend...
Thanks,
-John
drinkxyz
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:45 pm

Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 am

And if you close and reopen the table that doesn't work any longer for you?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests