Page 1 of 2
Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:19 am
by Masakik86
Bodog built in hand grabber doesn't work for tournaments
Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:58 am
by tarix
Which tournament?
(We have a tester who plays tournaments on Bodog everyday and I haven't heard him report any issues yet.)
Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 am
by zubs1aa
FWIW it worked fine in tourneys today for me - but I was using .1 beta. I didn't update to .2 until just now... if that makes any difference tarix
Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:40 pm
by dtodd97
Mine only works til my table changes. Then I either get nothing or all the stats from the 1st table just frozen there.
Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:01 am
by zubs1aa
dtodd97 wrote:Mine only works til my table changes. Then I either get nothing or all the stats from the 1st table just frozen there.
THat's normal. you need to close and reopen the table for the stats to continue.
PT guys, .2 worked fine for me in dog tournies today, except for teh not showing stats for all prior hands with other players, displayed this sess only as already reported elsewhere
Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:04 am
by tarix
zubs1aa wrote:dtodd97 wrote:Mine only works til my table changes. Then I either get nothing or all the stats from the 1st table just frozen there.
THat's normal. you need to close and reopen the table for the stats to continue.
They don't update the window title when the table number changes so the hud can't find the new table.
Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 am
by Masakik86
Hmm, mine doesn't work at all. Not sure why... Using Win7 run as admin. Its worked before awhile back. Doesn't grab any hands just keeps saying importing 0 hands.
Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 am
by kraada
Please restart PT3 with logging enabled, reproduce and
report this problem and we will investigate further for you.
Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:24 am
by drinkxyz
Hi, I am having a problem with Bodog tournament HUD. Actually I had a problem before that I just accepted, which was that if I changed tables the HUD would not pick up on it, causing me to have to close the table and reopen it. Now it is worse. When I Begin Auto Import the HUD shows up as it should, but very quickly -- one hand? two hands? - not sure) -- the HUD for the Bodog MTT table disappears. FTP and PS MTT's running simultaneously, unaffected. Restarting the HUD didn't work, and neither did restarting only Bodog Site Auto-Import. I only play one Bodog MTT a week (Sunday), but I was hoping to have it figured out for this weekend...
Thanks,
-John
Re: Bodog built in hand grabber Error

Posted:
Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 am
by kraada
And if you close and reopen the table that doesn't work any longer for you?