Pokerstars.fr Setup

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Pokerstars.fr Setup

Postby zz_scorpion » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello,

I'm sorry if there are other topics around there, but I hadn't the chance to make an exhaustive search.

I've installed and running PT 3.08.1 and is running fine with Pokerstars.
But I need to have also hud for Pokerstars.fr in parallel. I've been looking and is not in my sites to import list.

What am I missing?

Tks in advance
zz_scorpion
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 am

Re: Pokerstars.fr Setup

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:11 pm

PokerStars and PokerStars.fr are not separated in PT3 - it should work for either.
Please check the FAQ: PT3 HUD for solutions to common issues.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests