Have a new pc. what to do?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Have a new pc. what to do?

Postby findnamehere » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:48 am

Heya,

In my excitment yesterday with our new desktop, I installed all my pokerstuff and used the registration code on my pt3.

All was working perfectly untill I tried to turn it on this morning, now its saying the registration wasnt good/ doesnt work..

I think the problem is I installed it before I unistalled the pt3 from the laptop I was using till we got the desktop,.

I had it on my computer at my fathers house and the laptop.. then yesterday put it on a third machine without unistalling it from the laptop... Cant get it to work now,.. I have since uninstalled it from the laptop but yet no avail.

How do I go about fixing this mixup?

Thanks a million in advance
findnamehere
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:07 am

Re: Have a new pc. what to do?

Postby kraada » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 am

Please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link on your Start menu, reproduce and report this problem and we'll investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests