Holdem Manager to PT3

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Holdem Manager to PT3

Postby Duckslayer2k » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:56 am

Is there any way I can open my HEM database through PT3 so I don't have to create a new database and re-import all of the hand histories? Will PT3 detect the Postgresql databases that HEM uses and be able to open them?

Also, will the current Postgresql I use for HEM be good enough and work with PT3 too? It's version 8.3
Duckslayer2k
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Holdem Manager to PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:59 am

PT3 cannot read HEM databases – they are completely different, so you will need to reimport.

PT3 will work fine with PostgreSQL 8.3, though. You will need to use the same "postgres" login details as you were using in HEM (password "postgrespass" by default, I believe).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests