HUD not working right on Merge

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD not working right on Merge

Postby zachjand » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:56 pm

HUD recently has started treating all my tourney tables on Merge as 9 max tables instead of 10 max and I am always missing seat 9. I have tried to set as "normal" and even tried setting to 9 max and back to "normal" and it still won't show the 10th person. I tried to update to the Beta and it didn't work either. I might be overlooking an easy fix, but I can't find any setting in the software that would cause this to happen.
zachjand
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:42 pm

Re: HUD not working right on Merge

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Are these tournament hands? There are some known Merge tournament issues which are fixed for our next beta release.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD not working right on Merge

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Just to update you: 3.09.4 was just released - please try that version and I think it will work better for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests