HUD display hides Stack amount
Hello guys,
My HUD little stats popup for each player hide the PokerStars each players stacks amount
It is really annoying and difficult to read.
This is not the case in PokerOffice.
I tried to make the transparency of the stats at the maximum, But anyway I have to let
the mouse on the player a little moment to see the pokerstars standard tooltip text showing the
current stack amount of the player.
I have not a golbal vision of each stacks !!! Particularly annoying in Multi tabling
I tried to find the simple Stack Size parameter in the statisitcs options of the HUD but
I found only the M, the BB size etc....
But not the simple stack size
Please help I am using PokerStars.fr standard table display.
Rgds
My HUD little stats popup for each player hide the PokerStars each players stacks amount
It is really annoying and difficult to read.
This is not the case in PokerOffice.
I tried to make the transparency of the stats at the maximum, But anyway I have to let
the mouse on the player a little moment to see the pokerstars standard tooltip text showing the
current stack amount of the player.
I have not a golbal vision of each stacks !!! Particularly annoying in Multi tabling
I tried to find the simple Stack Size parameter in the statisitcs options of the HUD but
I found only the M, the BB size etc....
But not the simple stack size
Please help I am using PokerStars.fr standard table display.
Rgds
