Merge HUD won't display

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Merge HUD won't display

Postby jeffstars » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 am

PT3 won't display a HUD on Merge, at least not on the HU tables, and not over the past couple of beta releases.

I'm using the latest version and everything is fine on other sites.

I noticed others complaining of the same issue in the forums but, at least from what I bothered to view, there was no resolution. I'm getting the same message when hands start importing, that my HUD won't be displayed in "grid-mode." I contacted Merge support about "grid-mode," too, to no avail.

Help?

FWIW, cache is at 100%, and I am using v3.10 beta.

Thanks in advance.
jeffstars
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:25 am

Re: Merge HUD won't display

Postby kraada » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 am

Please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link, attempt to play at one of these tables for at least 10 hands, then report this problem so that we can investigate further for you. We do not have any Merge HUD bugs open at the moment.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests