HUD at Rush is kinda slow

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD at Rush is kinda slow

Postby Messenjupp » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:13 am

Hi,

guess this problem has been reported quite a few times :-(

In my case it takes the HUD sometimes up to 3 seconds to update which is kinda annoying. I dont have that problem on my laptop (but on my homecomputer).

I'm using Vista and PT3 Version 3.10. I have done everything mentioned in here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26135 . I'm housekeeping my DB after every session and the DB only has the last 4 month in it and only played hands so it cant be too big (and again...on my laptop its the same).

What else do you need me to do? Do you need some log.files..if so, where can I find them?

Thanks
Messenjupp
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:54 am

Re: HUD at Rush is kinda slow

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:48 am

Log files would definitely help. You can find a tutorial on how to create and send us log files here.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests