PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby danycbd » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 pm

First of all, the hud works perfect on PS or FTP, but on PokerHeaven the stats are always out of theyre place.The "treat as 5 max " option doesnt fix it.I also manually aranged the stats where theyre supposed to be, but after i press "save layout" it still doesnt save the correct stats place on the others table I open.
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby danycbd » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:18 am

After lots of trying now it seems that only the first table I open remembers the layout that i saved .Any other tables I open after the first table show the stats in wrong places...
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby kraada » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 am

Are the other tables you're opening of different types? Each type will need to be set separately.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby danycbd » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:15 am

No. All the tables are the same...5max
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby kraada » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:17 am

Do you have Adjust Qualifying Table Limits checked on the Auto Import -> Preferences tab? If not, please try enabling that and see if that helps.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby danycbd » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:57 am

I just checked Adjust Qualifying Table Limits and it didnt help.If I open 3 tables only one of them shows the stats in correct places.If I save the layout on the correct table and reset the other 2 tables nothing changes.
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby kraada » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:06 am

Then please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link, reproduce and report this problem so that we can investigate further. If you could provide a few screenshots as well that would help.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby danycbd » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:25 am

I discovered the problem but I dont know how to fix it:
At full sized tables the stats appear in correct places as long as I dont change the seat.So I must remain in the seat that I`m put into when I join the table.
But at miniview tables I am automatically moved to the center seat of the table no matter what seat I take when I join.
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Re: PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby kraada » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 pm

PT3 cannot detect where you move when you choose to sit yourself in a different seat and as such cannot adjust the HUD properly. This is something we would like to improve for the future but I do not have an estimated date on that sort of functionality at this point in time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 hud problem on Bossmedia

Postby danycbd » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 pm

well I dont choose a new seat , at miniview tables I get moved in the center seat by the poker sofware...
And a couple of months ago I was playing on miniview tables with the hud showing up properly ,so I`m sure theres a way for hud to work on miniview tables.
danycbd
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests