HUD not starting after FTP update

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD not starting after FTP update

Postby Parket » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:15 pm

My HUD stopped working tonight for my FTP SNGs. Now I've been experimenting with custom layouts and such the last few nights, although I can't imagine having done anything wrong. However, FTP also pushed a new client update today. Is it possible that this update causes the problem ?
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: HUD not starting after FTP update

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 pm

I just tested and I know that the HUD is working fine for FTP cash games right now. What kind of SnG was this?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD not starting after FTP update

Postby Parket » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Weird. Tried again now and now it is working perfectly. Not sure what was wrong but apparently the restart of both PT3 and FTP Client fixed things...
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: HUD not starting after FTP update

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 am

Thanks for letting us know.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests