Strange Glitch

Posted:
Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:18 pm
by brainalive
I play Rush Omaha cash almost exclusively. Recently, whenever I use PT3.10 on my iMac, the hud shows names/stats for the player that was sitting in that seat LAST hand! Have tried manually deleting hand-history files from the FT folder and starting one or the other of FT / PT3 first...
Re: Strange Glitch

Posted:
Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 am
by WhiteRider
The HUD should not work at all at Rush tables on Mac, because Mac OS security prevents applications interacting with each other as PT3 needs to do to support Rush tables.
Please enable logging and restart PT3 then play a few hands at a single table and attach your PokerTracker.log file to a
Support ticket along with the hand history file for the session.
Tutorial: Submitting a Bug Report
Re: Strange Glitch

Posted:
Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 pm
by brainalive
Aha! I must have been confused about the sudden change in behavior. I also have a PC that I play on (though I'm on my mac more frequently). Guess I'l have to stick to the PC. Thanks!
Re: Strange Glitch

Posted:
Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 pm
by kraada
If you could submit those logs though we would appreciate it - since it's a hand behind it sounds like it's doing something and we'd love to know exactly what's going on.