Page 1 of 1

Which site is more compatible with PT3?...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:07 pm
by PeymanH
Hi,

Since Pokerstars, Full Tilt and UB are now closed to US players, I am looking to open an account with another site.
I have been looking at Absolute poker, Partypoker, or BoDog and wanted to see which one has reported the least problems so far with PT3?
Please advice.
Thanks

Re: Which site is more compatible with PT3?...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:01 pm
by PeymanH
Actually never mind Party poker, I read that they do not allow US players either,

So I guess we are down to Absolute or Bdog
or any other that you can recommend that US players can still play in?
Thanks

Re: Which site is more compatible with PT3?...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 am
by tarix
Absolute Poker was also part of the indictments.

Re: Which site is more compatible with PT3?...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:09 am
by PeymanH
tarix wrote:Absolute Poker was also part of the indictments.


You are right,
The 2 left that I would want to know are:

1. Carbon
2. Bodog

Can tech support tell me which one they have seen less problems reported with??
Thanks

Re: Which site is more compatible with PT3?...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 pm
by tarix
Both Bodog and the Merge network are fully supported.