Page 1 of 1

Bodog Tourney import

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:56 pm
by Imler191
PT3 v.10 reads hands & HUD for Bodog at the cash tables but not the tournaments. I have been over the tournament tutorial and everything seems to be set up right.
I also submitted a support ticket yesterday but haven't heard anything.
Can anyone help or give suggestions?
Thanks

Re: Bodog Tourney import

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:26 pm
by kraada
Please make certain you have Bodog installed in English - if Bodog is not installed in English this sort of behavior can occur. For more common reasons the HUD might not display please see the HUD FAQ.

Re: Bodog Tourney import

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm
by rowhousepd
Wait a sec, I'm confused. Does this mean Bodog is now allowing players to use a HUD?!? I was under the impression that they banned HUDs sometime in the last year or so ... which was a big reason I never considered playing there.

Re: Bodog Tourney import

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:23 pm
by Imler191
As far as I know they are allowing it. All I know is it works....sometimes. I have a support ticket in now. It is working at the cash tables and single table tournaments but not the multi-table tourneys.

Re: Bodog Tourney import

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:01 am
by WhiteRider
Yes, the HUD is allowed at Bodog.

Re: Bodog Tourney import

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:48 pm
by zubs1aa
rowhousepd wrote:Wait a sec, I'm confused. Does this mean Bodog is now allowing players to use a HUD?!? I was under the impression that they banned HUDs sometime in the last year or so ... which was a big reason I never considered playing there.

the ceo was quoted inan interview as saying that he would ban them in teh future.

to date they haven't banned them yet.

Re: Bodog Tourney import

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:46 am
by PJs Ronin
zubs1aa wrote:
rowhousepd wrote:Wait a sec, I'm confused. Does this mean Bodog is now allowing players to use a HUD?!? I was under the impression that they banned HUDs sometime in the last year or so ... which was a big reason I never considered playing there.

the ceo was quoted inan interview as saying that he would ban them in teh future.

to date they haven't banned them yet.


Because the CEO was talking chit. No site wants to deliberately lose players.