Cake, Hud not working

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cake, Hud not working

Postby doyle dave » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi, I'm playing in a freeroll on Cake. I was trying to use PT3 and received a message from Cake saying I was not able to use my HUD becuase it may violate some of Cake rules. Does this sound right? What do I need to do to get my HUD working. Thanks Dave
doyle dave
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:09 pm

Re: Cake, Hud not working

Postby tarix » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:16 am

The Cake terms of service prohibit HUDs on their network.
tarix
Developer
 
Posts: 3760
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests