hud only has 9 players need 10

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

hud only has 9 players need 10

Postby landrew » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:14 pm

I've switched to partypoker and the hud I'm using from PT's layout site (Cash HUD inspired by HEM) is only for 9 players it seems.. Is there a way to fix this? Also, I do not see many hud layouts on the PT site that I like.. really disappointed there aren't better ones. I feel like switching to HEM because of the lack of available good HUD's.. at least I can't find any.
landrew
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Re: hud only has 9 players need 10

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:15 am

A HUD isn't specific to a certain number of players - you just define which stats you want to see for a player and they will be shown for each player at the table. Is the HUD not appearing for one of the players at your table? Is it always the same seat?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: hud only has 9 players need 10

Postby landrew » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:19 am

yeah it's always seat 10
landrew
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Re: hud only has 9 players need 10

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 am

It's possible that the HUD positions for seat 10 have been moved somewhere which can't be seen.
Try duplicating the Profile (see Tutorial: Managing HUD Profiles) as that resets the positions - if you select the new duplicate profile at your table do you then see stats for all seats? If so, you just need to position them once and PT-icon > Save Layout, and set the new profile as default for table type so it will be used in future.

If that doesn't help please report your problem so that we can investigate further. Attach your log files to a ticket along with the hand history file and screenshot of a single table so that we can see what is going on.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: hud only has 9 players need 10

Postby Lowtail01 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm

I have a similar problem

It occurs on 9 and 10 player tables (I haven't played others)
First I thought tha one HUD-position was missing but then I noticed that two players share the same
It keeps switching between players (the stats change including the name)
And Yes, I checked if there where 2 HUD-positions hiding behind each other
I also duplicated the layout and changed the profile
That did not work

I just restarted using pokertracker and I play on 888poker
Lowtail01
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:07 am

Re: hud only has 9 players need 10

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:17 pm

There is a known problem with full ring tables at 888 in v3.11.3. Until the next release you may prefer to revert to v3.11.2.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests