EV Graph invisible

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

EV Graph invisible

Postby reemas » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:38 pm

I just loaded the trial version of PT3. I played about 1500 hands on True Poker. I loaded my graph, set it to display hands played and winnings in currency.

When I toggle the Display All-in EV button, nothing happens. The legend on the graph shows what the EV line would look like if it existed, but there is no line. Please help.
reemas
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:35 pm

Re: EV Graph invisible

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:51 am

This will be re-introduced in the next Beta - currently the all-in EV values are not calculated for the Yatahay Network (True Poker).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests