Page 1 of 1

HUD not popping up at certain tables

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:34 am
by Siti_11
Hi,

I did a quick search on this issue and I seem to have exactly the same issue as described in the following thread. http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=34511&p=169776&hilit=hud+working+certain+tables#p169776

I play in the same games as the person who reported this problem in the above thread (i.e. Stars 50NL, 100NL FR cash). Also, it is always the same table (same name, for example "Ernad") which is not displaying the HUD. In total there seemed to be about three or four individual tables which were not displaying the HUD at 50NL.

Thanks.

Re: HUD not popping up at certain tables

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:52 am
by WhiteRider
Please report your problem as Kraada suggested in the thread that you linked, so that we can see what is going on. Please include screenshots of the tables affected and the hand history files along with your log files.
Thanks