nineshine wrote:Hello
I receive the following message when i try to open poker tracker and does not allow me to open, has anybody else had the same problem?
Unable to create PostgreSQL database: PT3_2011_10_29_155618
Reason: Unable to login to database (template1). Reason: server closed the connection unexpectedly This probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
Thanks
That normally indicates that your firewall is interfering with PostgreSQL. Please check our
Firewall Guide.
soci wrote:I havent been using PT3 since it expired a while back and just bought it again earlier today.
Althought I have been using it in the past on this PC today I got fllwg error message when I tried to connect:
UNABLE TO CONNECT OT THIS DATABASE. PLEASE CHECK THE CONFIGURATION
Can anyone help please?
Thanks
Our default password is dbpass but you could also try postgrespass. In either case the username should be postgres.