Problems with poker770 (iPoker)

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Problems with poker770 (iPoker)

Postby WOWDB » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 am

Hi,

I have 2 problems with PokerTracker v3.11.7 beta and poker770 (iPoker).

1. the HUD popup is not closing, the only possibility I found to close the popup is stop/start the HUD or close the table.
2. the amount won in the graph doesn't match the amount won in the other tabs (sessions, winnings, ...)

Any ideas on how to fix this?
WOWDB
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:00 am

Re: Problems with poker770 (iPoker)

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:52 am

Please restart PT3 using the Logging Enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce and report these problems (preferably separately since they are distinct issues) - once we have your log files we will have considerably more information to use to help figure out what is the proper next step to take to get everything fixed for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Problems with poker770 (iPoker)

Postby Parket » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:25 am

WOWDB wrote:1. the HUD popup is not closing, the only possibility I found to close the popup is stop/start the HUD or close the table.


Aren't you accidentally clicking on the popup at a position where there's a regular HUD panel underneath it, which again triggers opening the popup ? I had this occur a few times recently while playing 770. I've never seen this before, although I would be surprised if this is 770-only behavior.
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests