Dark red lines in Player Summary

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dark red lines in Player Summary

Postby Parket » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:25 am

I think my PT3 config might be slightly screwed.
In the Tournaments-General tab, all lines in Player Summary have a dark red background. The background should be light green or red depending on the result, I guess. I already checked the Settings where you have Color Codes for positive or negative rows, but it seems fine. Weird thing is that it's also the only table that is screwed up. Other tables have correct coloring...
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 am

Could you post a screenshot (or a link to one) of what you are seeing?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

Postby Parket » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Have you configured that report from its default stats? If so, please try resetting it to the default list and let me know if that fixes this issue for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

Postby Parket » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Thanks, resetting to default indeed fixed it.

Now if I only wasn't that stupid to not write down what columns I had there, such that I knew what I had customized :).
Parket
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:03 pm

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm

I'm glad to hear that got everything back to normal for you though :)
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests