Page 1 of 1

Dark red lines in Player Summary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:25 am
by Parket
I think my PT3 config might be slightly screwed.
In the Tournaments-General tab, all lines in Player Summary have a dark red background. The background should be light green or red depending on the result, I guess. I already checked the Settings where you have Color Codes for positive or negative rows, but it seems fine. Weird thing is that it's also the only table that is screwed up. Other tables have correct coloring...

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 am
by kraada
Could you post a screenshot (or a link to one) of what you are seeing?

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:55 pm
by Parket

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:56 pm
by kraada
Have you configured that report from its default stats? If so, please try resetting it to the default list and let me know if that fixes this issue for you.

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:13 pm
by Parket
Thanks, resetting to default indeed fixed it.

Now if I only wasn't that stupid to not write down what columns I had there, such that I knew what I had customized :).

Re: Dark red lines in Player Summary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
by kraada
I'm glad to hear that got everything back to normal for you though :)