New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby ind0ril » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:51 am

After todays PS update the PT3 HUD is not working anymore :(
Auto-import also does not work
ind0ril
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Re: New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby peterthepiper » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:22 am

Same here...tried manual import and says .txt but does not recognise file type...no hud :( :(
peterthepiper
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:25 am

Re: New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby Pleasefold » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 am

Yup same here..........
Pleasefold
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Re: New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby parraka » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 am

The last version of PokerTracker 3 doesnt work too.
parraka
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Re: New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby JayKon17 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:02 am

I'm currently running the Big 5.50, and will tinker around the HH folder to see exactly what is going on... I'm pretty sure this error is on Pokerstars end. I recently recieved an email in support saying:

The new format now reads "Hand" instead of "Game" when referencing to the unique identifier of each hand played.

I'll report back in a bit. (Some people also noticed that the checkbox under "Hand History" was unclicked due to the update, try that as well.)
JayKon17
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

Re: New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby JayKon17 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 am

Alright, so Pokerstars is definitely writing the hand history... so no problem there.

However, I believe the support email from Pokerstars summed it up: We need to find a way to tell PT3 to understand "Hand" as "Game"

PokerStars Hand #73552906772: Tournament #555010281, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VI (40/80) - 2012/01/09 10:02:36 ET
Table '555010281 279' 9-max Seat #4 is the button

...anyone have an idea?
JayKon17
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

Re: New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby kraada » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:16 am

Please everyone make certain you are running our latest Beta version - 3.11.7 - this change did break support in 3.10 but things should be working in 3.11.7. You can get 3.11.7 from our download page.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby JayKon17 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 am

I take it PT3 doesn't automatically search for updates then? If not, is there any notification that goes out when a new update is available? Really frustrating to have to reboot mid tournament last night and come back to a 'broken' version. (I know it's not your fault, guys. I'm just wondering for future reference. :) lol)
JayKon17
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

Re: New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby Pleasefold » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 am

I'm using the Beta version and my HUD seems to be working, however it does not detect or import any observed hands.
Pleasefold
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Re: New PS update killed the PT3 HUD

Postby dccxxvii » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:59 pm

I updated from 3.11.6 to 3.11.7 which has solved the major problem.
As with the previous poster I now have a working HUD however as was said
there is no import of observed hands from any site.
dccxxvii
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:15 am

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests