PokerTracker slow

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PokerTracker slow

Postby itstime » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:56 am

Once I turn on PokerTracker, my games become very slow. It takes a long time for the it to switch to a table where it is my turn when I play multiple tables. I now don't even use the HUD. What can I do? Is it my computer? Thanks
itstime
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:33 am

Re: PokerTracker slow

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 pm

What are your computer's specs? (CPU, RAM, hard disk speed and size, etc)
What version of PT3 do you have?
How big is your database?
How many tables do you play?
Which version of PostgreSQL do you have? (see Database > Database Management)

If it doesn't say 100% for all sections in the status bar of PT3 please run Database > Housekeeping - that is one of the most likely issues.
Check the FAQ: PT3 HUD for optimization tips.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests