HUD not displaying on PS

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD not displaying on PS

Postby MikesCZE » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:43 am

Hi, I am new at this...just downloaded and installed the trial version, did everything what is in the manuals, when I play a table at PS, the import status window in PT says: "Loading hand history file D:/...........etc" but import statistics shows zero hands and like the title says, I cant see HUD statistics at the tables....any ideas what can be wrong??
MikesCZE
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:30 am

Re: HUD not displaying on PS

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 am

Please upgrade to our latest beta version - 3.11.8 - available on our download page - it will work properly for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests