bltofzsb.qlf

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

bltofzsb.qlf

Postby Pleasefold » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:46 pm

I have been facing some serious lag issues recently so I decided to do various scans for malware on my laptop. I have been advised to delete the above file as it it is malware related, however everytime I start PT3 this file is created again at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\bltofzsb.qlf

Do I need this file and why is PT3 creating this file upon launch?
Pleasefold
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Re: bltofzsb.qlf

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 pm

This file is related to our anti-piracy software. It is not a threat and will be re-created whenever necessary in order to ensure you have a valid and legal copy of PT3.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: bltofzsb.qlf

Postby Pleasefold » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Thanks for getting back to me Kraada, maybe that file should be renamed in that case as if you google the above file all you get is pages of people that are infected with viruses.
Pleasefold
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Re: bltofzsb.qlf

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm not sure how the naming is done but I'll pass this suggestion along for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests