Can't register PT3 Omaha

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Can't register PT3 Omaha

Postby Jimmay » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 pm

I messed up, I bought PT3 for NLHE micros last year and registered it for that. I don't have the original registration code for holdem.

I just bought PT3 for Omaha micro stakes and have the registration code, but can't see any way to register the omaha part. If I was supposed to buy the upgrade version I didn't know, it's confusing with all the various versions for micro stakes and then the various upgrades.

What can I do now to register the omaha part?
Jimmay
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Re: Can't register PT3 Omaha

Postby Jimmay » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Jimmay wrote:I messed up, I bought PT3 for NLHE micros last year and registered it for that. I don't have the original registration code for holdem.

I just bought PT3 for Omaha micro stakes and have the registration code, but can't see any way to register the omaha part. If I was supposed to buy the upgrade version I didn't know, it's confusing with all the various versions for micro stakes and then the various upgrades.

What can I do now to register the omaha part?


Some more cock ups:

I entered my current email address incorrectly when purchasing PT3 omaha, with a typo.

The PT3 holdem would be under a different unknown account/email, and any receipt for the original is gone. Last year my PC was wiped by a windows update, and I also deleted old email accounts due to concerns about security. So I don't have the original registration code. :roll:
Jimmay
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Re: Can't register PT3 Omaha

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:31 am

Yes, you should have bought the omaha add-on rather than the full omaha version - please open a Support Ticket and we'll get your codes merged so that you can use both.
Please include your old and new email addresses and we'll be able to link everything up to your new address so that you can access your information via My Account at the top of this page.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Can't register PT3 Omaha

Postby Jimmay » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 am

WhiteRider wrote:Yes, you should have bought the omaha add-on rather than the full omaha version - please open a Support Ticket and we'll get your codes merged so that you can use both.
Please include your old and new email addresses and we'll be able to link everything up to your new address so that you can access your information via My Account at the top of this page.



Have opened a support ticket, thanks.
Jimmay
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests