Begin AutoImport ... nth happens win7

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Begin AutoImport ... nth happens win7

Postby Pegasuss » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:58 am

:spade: Hello guys,
I have troubles with pt3, before when i use different operation system everything was fine but now i have, Win 7 64bit and it just doesn´t work as i should work...
I tried to three PostgreSQL 8.3, pokerstarst client, pokertracker 3 set as Administrator in conpatibility setting but it didnt help.
I set in pokerstars to save my instant hand history ( box is crossed) C:\Users\Pegasuss\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory\
PT3 is finding my histrory in (Pokerstars Configuration in pt3) : C:\Users\Pegasuss\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory\
after starting auto import pt3 writes :
2012/02/22 09:53:24: Auto-Import beginning
2012/02/22 09:53:24: PokerStars: Starting auto-import.
2012/02/22 09:53:24: PokerStars: Found 1 files to monitor.
2012/02/22 09:53:24: PokerStars: Loading hand history file: C:\Users\Pegasuss\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory\JPegasussP\HH20120222 T520884893 No Limit Hold'em $1.32 + $0.18.txt

But I can see no HUD on pokerstars while playing .... Can anybody help me ?
( I see there can be some issues with MCaFee security program, I had this antivirus, i uninstalled it but still no working )
Some additionals informations from pt3 :
Move procces file to : C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 3\Processed
Databases : Import Played Hands : Lock (Current active database ) .....
Preffered seating 6 seat table ... seat none
tnx for evry answer ! ... hope i will get some soon :club: :diamond: :heart: :spade:
Pegasuss
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:45 am

Re: Begin AutoImport ... nth happens win7

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:21 am

Please make certain you are running our most recent beta version - 3.11.10. There was an update to the PokerStars software that requires you use our most recent beta - 3.10 will not work for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests