Hand not auto imported, how do I add manually?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hand not auto imported, how do I add manually?

Postby LSGoCards7 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm

I was playing and for some reason PT4 missed a hand. Unfortunately, Lock didn't keep the hand history either. I don't know what happened. Anyway, is there a way to make a hand history and import it? I wrote down the action so I know exactly what happened. Please help me out! Thanks!
LSGoCards7
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 am

Re: Hand not auto imported, how do I add manually?

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:50 am

You could add a fake hand history into the file based on how the other hands are constructed, but you should be able to request the history from your site's support and import that.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 111 guests