stack builder

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

stack builder

Postby 123smb » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:08 pm

I am trying to improve my hand downloading speed after buying 1 million HH .
From PT tutorial i found topic for stackbuiler,

I open stack builder however when it ask me to a.Select your PostgreSQL Database Server and click 'Next'.
The only option I have to choose from drop dowm menu is <remote server> I select that and then the computer locks up...??

Frustrating...
123smb
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Re: stack builder

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:50 am

Do you have a normal PostgreSQL installation, all on the one computer?
Which tutorial are you following?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests