HUD showing/refresh issue in 3.12

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD showing/refresh issue in 3.12

Postby PeteX » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 pm

This issue appeared when I upgraded PT 3.11.11 Beta to 3.12. Playing at iPoker. Nothing else changed on my comp (win7 pro 64-bit) between the upgrade.

When I open a new table and the first hand is played and PT3 is importing the hands automatically and HUD has been started but not yet visible, there is a major issue when the HUD first appears: There is only a blank white semi-transparent window on top of the table, stretching few 10's of pixels around the table. I assume that it's the HUD overlay window, but it is somehow jammed or something as the normal HUD stuff won't appear into it. The semi-transparent window traps all the mouseclicks so I can't click on the table and I have to stop the HUD to get access to the table again. The same issue does occur with the table replayer when the show HUD is checked. It doesn't appear there always, but very often, over 50% of the times when I replay a hand.

Same thing happens if I open some popup and let it remain open when the hand ends and HUD figures are supposed to be updated. The numbers disappear from the popup and it also becomes semi-transparent white rectangle, the size of the popup. It doesn't respond to mouse clicks but it does close when I open some other popup on some other player.

This problem has never appeared before 3.12 so I'm guessing there was some change between 3.11.11 and 3.12 relating to the showing/refreshing of the HUD-overlay window that broke it.

I have couple of screenshots of the situation and I wanted to create a support ticket and attach them to it but didn't find a way to create a new ticked, only saw a list of my old ones.
PeteX
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:12 am

Re: HUD showing/refresh issue in 3.12

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:55 am

As far as I'm aware there weren't any changes to how the HUD works in 3.11.11 or 3.12. Did anything else update on your computer - graphics drivers or anything? If you haven't already, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
You can open a new ticket by clicking the "Support" link at the top of this page, and then "Start Here" in the Contact Us section in the bottom right.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD showing/refresh issue in 3.12

Postby PeteX » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 pm

WhiteRider wrote:As far as I'm aware there weren't any changes to how the HUD works in 3.11.11 or 3.12. Did anything else update on your computer - graphics drivers or anything? If you haven't already, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
You can open a new ticket by clicking the "Support" link at the top of this page, and then "Start Here" in the Contact Us section in the bottom right.
Nope, nothing whatsoever changed. I played with 3.11.11 just fine the day before, the next day I started it, downloaded 3.12 as suggested and the issues started after installing it and stating to play.

Ok, I'll open a ticket and attacht the screenshots.
PeteX
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:12 am

Re: HUD showing/refresh issue in 3.12

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks, we greatly appreciate it.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests