No board anymore at the end of the hands

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

No board anymore at the end of the hands

Postby WestEarn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Hello,

Since yesterday, at the end of a hand played, the mucked cards are well shown, but not the board.

This occurs on Winamax.fr.

What can I do?

Thanks
WestEarn
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am

Re: No board anymore at the end of the hands

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm

What version of PT3 are you currently using?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: No board anymore at the end of the hands

Postby WestEarn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:54 pm

v3.12.1
WestEarn
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am

Re: No board anymore at the end of the hands

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Have you changed anything on the Configure --> Configure Hud --> Options tab?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: No board anymore at the end of the hands

Postby WestEarn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:26 pm

I don't think so...

[ img ]
WestEarn
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am

Re: No board anymore at the end of the hands

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:24 am

Is this for every hand where there are mucked cards? If the mucked cards are being shown then the board cards should be shown if there was a flop - there is no option to turn one off without the other.

Please restart PT3 with logging enabled and reproduce the problem at a single table.
Attach a screenshot of what you see to a Support Ticket along with the PokerTracker.log and hand history file for the session.
Thanks.

Tutorial: Submitting a Bug Report
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No board anymore at the end of the hands

Postby WestEarn » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Hello,

I've solved the problem. I have now the board of the last hand.

I've exported my 6 pt3hudgroups (Player, table and popups).
Then, I've deleted the profile which has a bug with board.
Then, I've created a new clean HUD.
And finally, I've re imported the 6 pt3hudgroups just saved before.

So, I've not had to built again the profile from scratch, and all is ok now.

Hope It could help other users if the same problem occurs.
WestEarn
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am

Re: No board anymore at the end of the hands

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:03 am

Thanks for the update.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No board anymore at the end of the hands

Postby WestEarn » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:44 am

You're welcome

I'm happy to help the PT3 community.
WestEarn
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests