Page 1 of 1

Hud not working after housekeeping

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:43 pm
by krewer
Yesterday I did a vacuum, analyze, update cache and cluster of the database. Today the hud is reset, so I'm only seeing stats for hands played today. All the hands are still in the database but is not showing in the hud.

Tried to update to v3.12.1 but still the same problem.

Re: Hud not working after housekeeping

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:02 pm
by krewer
I have played a bit more and found one player where I could see stats for all the hands I have on that player. So it's not affecting the hud for all players.

And HM2 runs perfectly.

Playing on pokerstars.dk

Re: Hud not working after housekeeping

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 pm
by kraada
Housekeeping should not affect stats in the way you describe - are you certain you have hands on the players you've been seeing? If they were new players that would explain the behavior.

Re: Hud not working after housekeeping

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 pm
by krewer
Yes. It is players I have 5k+ hands on. HM2 also shows the correct stats and number of hands played. I also tried the Tournament - Default hud but it is the same thing.

Re: Hud not working after housekeeping

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:35 pm
by kraada
The HUD Layout in particular shouldn't make a difference in that sense. What site is this at, or does this affect multiple sites for you?

Re: Hud not working after housekeeping

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:41 pm
by krewer
I only play at pokerstars.dk

Re: Hud not working after housekeeping

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 am
by WhiteRider
Did housekeeping complete without errors?

Please restart PT3 with logging enabled and restart PT3. When you see the incorrect stats report your problem - your logs should let us see what is going on. Please attach a screenshot and identify the player with the wrong stats.