HUD not coming up

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD not coming up

Postby camelino » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 am

Hi

Since PT3 crashes on my desktop I tried PT4 on my laptop.

Setup and Import works great. Looks cool and very nice and easy menus.

BUT unfortunately no HUD coming up.
I tried Zoom first cause thats what I wanna play (checked the box), then normal tables on stars then playmoney.
Hands are imported, tables are active, but the HUD profile column stays empty.

You clearly have the better product and way better support, if only I could use them.
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Re: HUD not coming up

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:39 am

Could you reproduce this problem on PT4 and attach the PokerTracker4.log to a support ticket for us?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD not coming up

Postby camelino » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:19 am

I restarted my laptop and now everything works fine. PT4 is the nuts.

It wont work on my desktop however (it crashes like PT3 does there), but I have a ticket written for that.

thx
camelino
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am

Re: HUD not coming up

Postby kraada » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Thanks we'll get back to you in your ticket - I'm glad to hear that 4 is at least working for you there - that is useful information for us.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests