Page 1 of 1

PT4 Zoom - Some Opponents never get a HUD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:04 am
by camelino
Hi

There are some opponents that I never get a HUD even on a different day. I just checked screenname LACISTRIKE1, I have 36 hands from him. Whenever he is on my table he has no HUD and some of the other HUDs are misplaced one position.

I have noticed this particular screenname on other days, and there are some others (just a handful) that I never get a HUD and all other HUDs are then rotated one spot.

I live with that and I dont wanna further back and forth with this problem. Just for you to look into it and put it on your possible bug list.

thx

Re: PT4 Zoom - Some Opponents never get a HUD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:09 am
by kraada
We're aware of a few Zoom issues that still linger (and this sounds like one of them) and we're certainly going to try to get this fixed.