Page 1 of 1

Hand Import from Mac Laptop to Windows - problem

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:52 am
by ErViolista
Hi guys :)

i had import from my laptop (macbookpro/OS:snowleopard) to Windows7 and i have find this problem:

"..NEWFLASH! Û 0,5 Milano", S-3193-220701, buy-in: Û0.50.."

I need change thisÛ in € but i don't find the options -.-''''''''''''

Re: Hand Import from Mac Laptop to Windows - problem

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:15 am
by kraada
Do these hands import properly on the Mac?

Re: Hand Import from Mac Laptop to Windows - problem

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 am
by ErViolista
Kraada Hello, sorry for the delay in reply but I can not connect a lot in this period ..

To answer: read the mac hands are fine but as soon as I transfer the software on Win me the above problems.

My idea is to go into the database and change the HH from there but I do not know how to do it -.-

Re: Hand Import from Mac Laptop to Windows - problem

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:50 am
by kraada
Please attach one of the files to a support ticket and we'll look into what is going on here for you.

Re: Hand Import from Mac Laptop to Windows - problem

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:53 am
by ErViolista
K