Technical Problems in Piv Network (Merge & Cake)

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Technical Problems in Piv Network (Merge & Cake)

Postby arvyt » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:48 am

Piv Cake:

Real money hand histories can't be read. PT3 states "Play money hands are not supported" I was already advised to change the uni-code language settings but still PT3 can't properly read hand history and HUD ain't working.

[ img ]

Piv Merge:
In the case of Piv Merge, they upgraded their GUI last night. PT3 used to work at this GUI and read hand histories but as of today I can't read hand histories as seen in the image
[ img ]

Any suggestions for these problems?

Thanks
arvyt
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 10:21 am

Re: Technical Problems in Piv Network (Merge & Cake)

Postby kraada » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

We are aware of the Merge issues and will be putting out a new Beta release later today to fix these problems. This is the first I've heard of the Cake issue though - could you attach a hand history file that is not importing to a support ticket for us so that we can investigate further for you?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Technical Problems in Piv Network (Merge & Cake)

Postby arvyt » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 pm

kraada wrote:We are aware of the Merge issues and will be putting out a new Beta release later today to fix these problems. This is the first I've heard of the Cake issue though - could you attach a hand history file that is not importing to a support ticket for us so that we can investigate further for you?


Actually I've already addressed this issue to support. I was advised to change the uni-code settings and they also said that there was nothing wrong in the hand histories I've sent to them.
arvyt
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 10:21 am

Re: Technical Problems in Piv Network (Merge & Cake)

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 am

Then please follow up via your ticket where we have all the information - we will be able to help you more directly there.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests