Can't update to 3.13.7 on mac

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Can't update to 3.13.7 on mac

Postby matt0216 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:02 am

I've tried a few times to download/install the latest version, but even though it says the installation was successful, I remain at 3.13.6.

Is this a known issue, or is it just an isolated issue for me.
matt0216
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Re: Can't update to 3.13.7 on mac

Postby kraada » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:07 am

This isn't a known issue - do you receive any errors when updating?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Can't update to 3.13.7 on mac

Postby matt0216 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:11 am

No errors came up that I noticed. I get the installation successful pop-up and the program loads fine, but it's still at 3.13.6. I double checked the install file and it is 3.13.7 so im not really sure what the issue is.

Would un-installing/reinstalling be a bad idea?
matt0216
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Re: Can't update to 3.13.7 on mac

Postby kraada » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 am

First try closing PT3 completely then opening from the Applications folder in Finder directly - I've seen it happen a few times that links on the desktop or on the dock get attached to outddated versions, but the one in Applications is up to date. If that works, then you can delete the link on your desktop or dock and repin a new working version after.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Can't update to 3.13.7 on mac

Postby matt0216 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:00 pm

That didn't seem to work. I closed pt3 - re-opened via the app folder, but it was still 3.13.6. I then tried once more to install the latest version and I checked to see if pt3 was updated correctly in the app folder and the last modified date showed that it had been updated, but it still didn't bring me to 3.13.7.
matt0216
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Re: Can't update to 3.13.7 on mac

Postby matt0216 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Well, I decided to go through the same steps of downloading the latest version from this site and installing it and it worked this time. Not sure why it didn't install correctly the first few times, but it updated to 3.13.7 now so everything is good.
matt0216
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Re: Can't update to 3.13.7 on mac

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 am

That's good to hear - thanks for letting us know.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests