Page 1 of 1
Results and Statistics don't match...

Posted:
Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:12 pm
by monkeywicked
Results tab shows 10,705 hands.
Statistics tab shows 85,640 hands.
(The graph that displays in the Statistics tab reflects 10,705 despite the 85,640 number posted alongside it.)
The "My C won" is wildly different in both tabs too.
Thoughts on what's happening? Thanks!
PT4.10.6
Re: Results and Statistics don't match...

Posted:
Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:41 pm
by kraada
Do you have any filters set? Try clearing them to be sure. Also please do upgrade to our latest version (4.10.9) as there have been a great many fixes in our last few releases.
Re: Results and Statistics don't match...

Posted:
Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:51 am
by monkeywicked
I upgraded to 4.10.9. Now all my HHs are gone. How do I get them back? Thanks.
Re: Results and Statistics don't match...

Posted:
Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:54 am
by monkeywicked
Note: When downloading the update I selected "keep both" rather than "replace" application. Perhaps a mistake?
(I wish PT4 had a simpler update process like most applications rather than downloaded new software and starting from scratch...)
Any help much appreciated. Thx.