Table Param Filter

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Table Param Filter

Postby vbpro7 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Hi, just loaded the new program with some old hand historys(100k). I was playing around with the filters and i changed the table param filter to "Hands between 6 and 6". Now when i do this it doesnt update the known starting hands summary chart but it does put the individual hands on the known hand details chart. (No matter what i change the filter to, it will always show i have gotten AA 468 times). Now when i click AA in the summary chart it will individually list all the times i got AA (6-handed) in the details chart. Now, shouldn't the summary chart use the filter as well and only list 6-handed(or whatever i set the filter to) hands? This is a must for SnG play analysis.
vbpro7
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: Table Param Filter

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:37 pm

It should update the summary as well. I just checked and it works correctly for me...

Can you reproduce this and send me the PokerTracker.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/kt9]Support system[/urlkt9] so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Table Param Filter

Postby vbpro7 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:05 pm

[quote="APerfect10"fy3]It should update the summary as well. I just checked and it works correctly for me...

Can you reproduce this and send me the PokerTracker.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/fy3]Support system[/urlfy3] so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

Best regards,

Derek[/quotefy3]

I just sent the log file along with this message on exactly what i did....

1. I opened PT3
2. set 'players at table' filter to 6 and 6
3. refreshed the charts ..... summary still shows 468 for AA
4. the details chart correctly shows the 44 occurances(had to count them) of AA while 6-handed.

I find it hard to believe this is an isolated issue. Seems to just be some code missing...?
vbpro7
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:52 pm

Re: Table Param Filter

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:58 am

I tried it quickly last night, and I think OP must mean on the Tournaments tab, because I can reproduce it there - the Cash Games tab works fine.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table Param Filter

Postby vbpro7 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:42 pm

[quote="WhiteRider"vqq]I tried it quickly last night, and I think OP must mean on the Tournaments tab, because I can reproduce it there - the Cash Games tab works fine.[/quotevqq]

Yes this is correct. This is on the tournament section of data. Although i think it was clear as i said "This is a must for SnG anaylsis".
vbpro7
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:52 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests