HUD # of hands played

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD # of hands played

Postby SloppyJoe » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:32 pm

I just purchased PT3 and play FTP. HUD does not show the total # of hands I have in the DB. It only shows # of hands for the current session. In PT2 I could see VP$IP over many sessions. This stat doesn't mean much unless it is calculated from a fairly large # of hands. Most stats don't mean much if they are only calculated from a small # of hands. How do I see HUD stats for all hands in DB?
SloppyJoe
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: HUD # of hands played

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:44 pm

PAHud questions only - NOT PT3 HUD.
I'll move this to the PT3 section.

In the HUD, yiur own stats are only ever for the current session - this is the same as PAHud, and is intended to show your table image. If you want to see your full stats use the main PT3 reports/application.

For all other players stats should be for all hands in the database.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests