hidden stats in HUD HU layout...

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

hidden stats in HUD HU layout...

Postby skillish » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:50 am

Hi,

I looked up this issue regarding hidden stats when setting up my HU layout and did what it said by duplicating player 2's seat to ME at table one.

But for some reason it will not bring them back up top into the viewable area of the screen. Net$won, WTSD%, W@SD% are all hidden in the layout mgr. under the viewable screen and I can't figure out what to do.

When playing the stats show way down the bottom of the actual playing area on the Stars HU table.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Skillish
skillish
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:36 am

Re: hidden stats in HUD HU layout...

Postby skillish » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Anyboy home? lol

Thanks!

Skillish
skillish
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:36 am

Re: hidden stats in HUD HU layout...

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:02 am

Sorry for the delay..

Your own stats are not shown in the normal place by your seat - you have to select the stats you want to show for yourself and enable 'show mine' then move them to where you want them to be shown. This will always be the same place on every table regardless of which seat you are in.
Does that explain your problem?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: hidden stats in HUD HU layout...

Postby skillish » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:46 pm

Hey,

No it doesn't, not quite White....

I know you have to check the "show mine" box and I have in the PokerStars HU PAHUD layout setup screen.

This is for the PokerStars HU HUD layout BTW and shouldn't even be an issue. (ie..vs say a Stars 6 max where I have chosen seat 3 as my default seat and maybe MY stats get hidden UNDER the viewable area by accident.

Once again, as noted above, 3 of MY stats somehow have ended up BELOW THE VIEWABLE AND ACCESSIBLE AREA OF THE HUD LAYOUT SCREEN.

Again, I tried to duplicate vllains seat (#2) to MY seat (#1) (I made seat 1 my Stars Default seat under Stars seating preferences) and the 3 stats I mentione above are know where to be found in the layout setup screen.

Again, on the actual Stars client HU screen, these stats DO SHOW way down at the bottom of the screen, not where I want them and explains why I cannot see them in the HUD layout setup area.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can "grab" these 3 "show mine" stats?

If not, why would it do this? and if I deleted the layout and started over do you think that THAT would fix it and allow me to start over again?

Thanks!

Skillish :?:
skillish
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:36 am

Re: hidden stats in HUD HU layout...

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:20 pm

Ah, I see the problem. The duplicate seats thing won't work for your own stats.

You can manually edit the layouts file.
C:\Program Files\PokerAce Hud\Data\Config\Layouts\Default.profile

You will need to open it and find the relevant layout, and then find the stats that are off the bottom of the screen.
Search for "Site: PS", look for the right table size, then look for your stats.
You can change the position, but If you remove the entry you can the reload the Layout Manager and add the stat again.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: hidden stats in HUD HU layout...

Postby skillish » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:22 am

Well White...that seemed to work just fine. Good thing I know a thing or two about computers, code, and x and y coordinates. lol

Thanks!

Skillish
skillish
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:36 am

Re: hidden stats in HUD HU layout...

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:47 am

Great - glad you got it fixed!
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests