problems with Hud in tournament on stars

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

problems with Hud in tournament on stars

Postby straffwienix » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Since yesterday Hud does not show me stats in tournament anymore. I played tournaments a week ago on the 1st january and it did well like any time before. In cashgame it still works, and the importing from datas works for tournaments as well as for cashgame. So I can see the data in the database but not on the tables, but I have not changed anything. Can someone give me an advice there, please?
straffwienix
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Re: problems with Hud in tournament on stars

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:11 am

What site are you playing at?
Did they update their software?
Are you using the latest PAH version 1.19.10?

Do you see the tables listed in the main PAH window?
Do you have the correct hand history folder configured in Options -> Preferences -> [site]?
What type of table are you playing at?
Check your filters aren't preventing stats being shown: Options -> Preferences -> Filters
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: problems with Hud in tournament on stars

Postby straffwienix » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:27 am

I am playing at pokerstars.
They didnt update their software since, hmmm november I think.
I havent got the newest beta-version, but I will try it.
Yes, the tables are listed in the main PAH-site, it is importing like before and like in cashgame, so there is not an error.
The 2 hand history folders are also the same.
Im playing 9-handed most of the time in tournament as well as in cashgame.
The filter options are also the same like a week ago.
So the only problem could really be the older version of PAH, I think.
Thank you; I will try.
straffwienix
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Re: problems with Hud in tournament on stars

Postby straffwienix » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:52 am

ahh, I see. I just have the Hud-version which is included if u buy PT3 build 3. But it always worked since yesterday, and for cashgame it still works. So do I have to buy the newest version of PAH or is the version I have good enough?
Cause I would have to buy the PAH version 1.19.10 as I see..
straffwienix
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Re: problems with Hud in tournament on stars

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:24 pm

This is the PAHud section - if you have problems with PT3 you should post in the PT3 section.

Please update to Beta 23.
Download and install PT3.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: problems with Hud in tournament on stars

Postby straffwienix » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:57 pm

yeah sry, thought the Hud in PT is equal to PokerAceHud...
straffwienix
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:48 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest